Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mom Jams

I've been bringing my iPod to work lately, and few mom-aged people have been asking me about my music. At work I mostly listen to 80's new wave stuff and 90's hip hop/R&B, and I really didn't want to explain the rest of the stuff on my iPod (Dead Congregation?), so I decided to make one all-encompassing mom workout/party mix and hand it over. Here's the tracklist:

Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
DeeLite - Groove is in the Heart
Janet Jackson - Escapade
Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Starting Something
Timbaland - The Way I Are
Robin S - Show Me Love
Stacey Q - Two of Hearts
Captain Hollywood Project - More and More
Cece Peniston - Finally
Justin Timberlake - Signs
Mariah Carey - Someday
Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better
De La Soul - Me Myself & I
Zapp & Roger - Cutie Pie
Zhane - Groove Thing
Mary J Blige - Real Love

No comments: