Friday, May 29, 2009

Oh hello. I'm here now. Livejournal was getting a bit...crappy. This place is cooler, right? :/ Until I find a way to import it, my old stuff is here.

Time has been consumed with work, finishing out the semester, looking for a house, and booze. It's nice. I love pre-summer weekend planning.

Watched In Bruges last night...it was surprisingly somber considering the trailer, and I really liked it. Colin Farrell was actually good (he usually annoys me unless he's doing something like this) and the humor worked in what was a really dark and absurd movie. And it made me want to go to Bruges.

Most of all, the music (by Carter Burwell) was great. Really added an emotional weight to the movie. Have a listen...reminds me of older Paradise Lost...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2rRKxp0Cr8

No comments: